Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Hi i'm carris. And you're, (oh fionayeo's reader).

Fionayeohuiyi ;
Hi you, it's been so long since i last blog for you right. It's been 1 year, and finally we're back all along together now. Thanks for enduring everything with me. But i gave up halfway, i did stupid stuffs ohyeah i regretted but it's too late. Thanks for every advices that you've given me. You were also the motivation of me, to ask me to go home, don't be scared etc.... Because i know you're defitenely here for me no matter what if i've no friends to rely on. :). Still remember how we first met? Was @ hg mall. We were too shy to exposed each other to ourself. And soon, we were sec1. And i saw you in serangoon sec. So concidence right, in the same school & get to become closer and closer. Those silly things you say to me, i never once forget ok? Trust me, although we might drift like fuck, quarrel like shitz, we're still the closest among everyone. Haha, remember times when we don't have time restriction last time? Going out late @ night, just to let people know we can go out late at night. Haolian abit la, and i felt guilty. Sorry for always dragging you to do those stupid stuffs w me, and your freedom is just GONE like that. I don't mean it, and although you didn't blame me, i felt really guity sumpa sia. Times when we were in girls home, cocking to each other just to let time past, crying to ourself, talking about lots of stuffs to forget all those unhappy moments inside. Sooner, 1 week past, we were out. We drifted, but i'm glad that we're close back now. All i hope now for you, is to maintain like this, and clear your 2 years probation. Don't be like me understand? :) And you bloody hell remember this, no ECYX, you got me CCJY here for you. Although time w you are getting lesser and lesser, i'll always be here for you ok? And thanks for the h2h today, advising me on what to do and what t not do, and always be there for me, complaining to others you DONT want me to be alone. ^-^ i feel so proud can? I make sure, i'll meet you after school everyday, not gonna neglect you like how i did last time anymore. This time i'm serious, i hope to spend more time w you, and get back to our 'past time' like how we did in the past, before you can't get to spend time and never t see me. I'll miss you for sure, fyhy.

The very first girl who won't ever leave me alone behind, who will always act silly w me, always disturb people together, always do the craziest thing w me, who go thru everything w me like no one did, the one who never ever left me alone hanging here, my shelter, my 1 and only bestfriend/cousin for the win. :)

Your's Sincerely
CarrisLui.