Saturday, August 11, 2012

Hi blog, i'm back after fr months. Time flies, things changes. My probation has past fr 1year alr! Just endure 1more year and i'm free! I've been attending school well. Prelims and N'level are coming, but i've no motivation to study at all. I totally lost interest fr studies athou I know educations are important for my future. Let's see how it goes after my N'level then! I'm gna spent a bomb when that comes, rebonding/dye my whole hair, buy lotsa clothings and etc.

This space of mine, i'm gna rant it fr my dearest. FannyTanQiuYi, the most important friend to me. She's the only one that I can show my ownself t, infront of her, I don't have to hide my trueself. Finally see her get attached w someone that she like, but somehow there's obstacles in her r/s. Seeing her sad, really aches my heart. Comeon girl, i know you're moody and really upset at that time, but pleaseplease, don't forget that I'm always here fr you. Don't ignore me oki. I know i'm also the only bestfriend t you right? Hehe. Never regretted knowing you, and amazingly we've not quarreled before. Athou she's 1year younger than me, but that's the more I will protect her, and guide her route all the way. Just wna tell you, even if there's no one, you still've your family, and me. I'm always your 'boyfriend' ok. Luvyousomuchdearest! 

Last thing t update about, i finally attached to this guy that we both have been knowing each other fr 10years. We get tgt in the past fr 2years plus, but eventually we broke off, that's because we're still young. We go our separated ways, and now after fr so long, we're finally back. I hope you won't get tired of me too. 1months 3days w you, I wna have our future consists of only you&me. I have never regretted being tgt w you. Being w you was the best thing happened t my life, no words can explain how much I luv you. Let's withstand all the obstacles in our r/s and walk atw till the end. Luvyousomuchmydearestboyfriend. 

Alright, that's all. Update real soon ok. Bye blog. :-)